Saturday, November 17, 2007

Paris

What a day in Paris! Reaching Paris Montparnesse Train Station, I managed to take the tube to a station quite near to the hotel. I took a 30-minute walk with my luggage to the hotel after trying to find my direction when I reached the road level of the metro station.

Quickly checked into the hotel and went around to look for my dinner as I have had not taken lunch. I managed to find a turkish restuarant and have a great dinner plate of gyros with french fries.

On the next day, I lost my handphone, a little careless for not been looking after it. I started my day with a visit to the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Trumph, Champs Elysee and a river ride with the ferry along River Seine - just like the one Mum and I had done in our visit in 1989. But this time the sun is great though a little cold. The trip costed 12 euros was given free by the hotel for staying 3 nights there.

I also visited the artist square and the church in Montmatre. See all the pictures below.

My dinner at the Turkish Restuarant
The train station, which I suspect that my handphone was pickpocketed.
This was how crowded in most metro train - packed like sardine.
The bridge at Pont Alexandre - on the way to Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower and me - looked great right?
A closer look of Eiffel Tower lower portion
Palace de Chaillot - directly opposite the Eiffel Tower

Hi Steffi - this is the real Arc de Triomphe
Champs Elysee
The river ride of River Seine
Notre Dame at the background
Eiffel Tower from the Ferry


The mini statue of Liberty - Steffi had one pictue in red jacket here 6 years ago.
At Concorde Square - the Statue and the Paris Flyer
The Church at Montmatre
Artist Square - very busy this time round.
My bowl of beef noddle soup for dinner at the Chinese Restuarant.




No comments: