Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Moving out of Striking France to Germany

Getting out of France is the first priority. I checked out of the hotel and managed to reach the East Paris Train Station after half an hour of walk and another half an hour of Metro ride. Quickly reserved my train seat to Basel, which is the Border town of France, Switzerland and German. From there, I took a train to Singen, where I could pick up my luggage.

Had a good dinner at the restuarant of the hotel, wild raggout with spatzle.

Everyone is trying to catch the trains
Arrived at Basel
From Basel to Singen
Hotel room in Singen - this time I got a bigger room at 30 euro with shower in room, but WC is still outside.
The decoration of the window at the restuarant.
Morning walk in Singen, nice view of the mountain.
An interesting painting of a house in Singen.
On the way to Frankfurt - snow again in the black forest.


No comments: