Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Longest Train Journey from Nice to Bordeaux

I took the longest train ride for this Europe trip. It was about 8 and half hours. What did I do?



Hmm?


8 and half hours in the train.


Well spend some time on Soduku ....

Make my travel plan for the next few days.

Take a nap.

Take some pictures.

From the train, it is one of the morning to afternoon view. Still near to the Meditereanean Sea.


Sunset when I was reaching my destination. Quickly checked into the hotel and look for my dinner. Lunch is only french loaf and eggs.


That is my dinner. Look delicious hah ... and from the restuarant below. Total 13.90 euro.
Below is the night scene of the city. I have bought two packets of instant noodle. Will take it tomorrow morning. Sometime asian at last.




No comments: