Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Frankfurt & short trip to Wurzburg

I took the train from Singen to Frankfurt with one change at Stuttgart. I checked into the nice Carlton Hotel costing 45 euro near the Frankfurt Railway Station. Have a short walk in the town and took my lunch of a great german hotdog.

Before the sun set, I went to Wurzburg and have a tour around the town.

The nice Carlton Hotel in Frankfurt with free wifi internet access.
My Bratwurst Lunch
The old and new of Frankfurt
Christmas markt @ Frankfurt railway station
Arrived in Wurzburg - the strassenbahn
The great church in Wurzburg
Market square in front of Hotel
Schloss Marienberg

The bridge with many figure statues
The statue with the Schloss
From the other side
The night view of the town
My coffee break at Tschibo



No comments: