Monday, November 12, 2007

In Nice

Arrived in Nice at about 4pm and quickly find my way to the hotel. A ten-minute walk. Forgotten to tell you all that I have left some of my luggage in Singen. The bags are less heavy. This is a beautiful building beside my hotel.
The small hotel room. Notice the wall is just beside the bed. Fortunately, this room offers free wi fi internet access. It costs only 39 euro per night without breakfast though.
Aaah, this is the nice where Steffi had first done her ice skating. Now the operator is still resting and this place is used as a roller blading rink.

The alley where Mummy brought some jewellery the last time we were here.


Yeah, this is the stall. But nothing too interesting!

The beautiful Arc in the park.

The morning view of my hotel in Nice. I am on my way to Monaco and Cannes.


The main railway station of Nice.

No comments: