Saturday, November 17, 2007

From Bordeaux to Blois

At the Stars Hotel in Bordeaux, there is no breakfast provided. I went to the asia shop to buy a packet of instant noodle. A night before, I bought a whole roast chicken. The shredded chicken was from that of yesterday night dinner. Well, it really tasted wonderful - a change from bread and ham every day before.

My bowl of hot noddle soup - korean style.

A morning walk to the town and this is one of the monument.
A fruit stall that opened early
Victorie Place and the monument - the is the place where I had my fantastic cheese dinner a couple of night ago.
At the station in Bordeaux, where everyone was trying to take the train to Paris. This is a very fast train. What was everyone looking?
Well, the strike workers were trying to create havoc to delay train. They put up pyrotechnic on the tracks. Actually, the train was delayed for 30 minutes. They have won the battle somehow.

At the hotel in Blois. I reached Blois by taxi paid by the French Rail as there was a train disruption. Well, it was the first time I travel by car for this trip. It would have costed at least 80 euros.
My dinner at a cowboy restuarant of Texas. It costed 12 euros for this buffalo steak. A bit tough.
This is the hotel in Blois in the morning.

The castle in Blois that I have visited - miss the visit to the Grand Chateaux in Chambourg
The great steps of the city.



No comments: