Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blogmaster's Note 1

Dear all,

I am the (self-appointed) Blogmaster of Wengzai's travel blog, as I was the one who'd set up this up for him.

If you are to encounter any difficulties or have some questions/comments/opinions, feel free to drop an e-mail at Bunnisteffi@gmail.com.

I will try my best to, uh, encourage Wengzai to write about his trip. Having said this, I cannot promise that there'll be frequent updates from him, since it is possible the the places he is visiting do not have an Internet connection.

As of now, 2.51pm Singapore time, Wengzai will be taking off in the evening. It has been rumoured that the Yong family, plus my mom and I, will be sending him off at the airport.

Yay, the airport! Haven't been there in ages...

Bunnisteffi

P.S. Wengzai: This is what I mean by 'blogging'. Please, please, try to type something longer + more interesting, 'kay?

No comments: